Friday, July 16, 2010

New Website = New Start!



I am so thrilled to finally have an updated and fully wonderful website. With the new process of getting married, I acquired a husband who is super technological and organized. So a little special treat, that I didn't know I was getting, was a complete makeover for my office and for my business! It is such a great thing to be married and have so many additional blessings that come along with it that you had no idea about! So here I am, updated to the new Mac Snow Leopard system and my computer rig is just about as neat and organized as you can get it! I am ready to go and ready to stay updated with the world! And I commit to keeping my blog updated and my website pretty!!!! I look forward to connecting with all of you!!!!

Happy July!

-Kristen Rae Critz

(Where the photo magic happens!)

3 comments:

Rhoda said...

yay! i love it!

The McKinneys said...

Woo Hoo!! So exciting!!

kristenrae said...

Thanks yall!! I was so excited to see your comments! Didn't know that could happen on here! :)